In pursuance of its Action Plan for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of our institutions. We have developed a IQAC for quality enhancement. IQAC has become a part of the institution’s system and work towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The main Objective of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institution.
|Sr. No.||Name||Designation||Status in Committee|
|1||Dr. V. V. Mane||Principal||Chairman|
|2||Prof. G. Bhatlawande||Management Coordinator||Employer Representative|
|3||Prof. M. D. Patil||Vice Principal||Member|
|4||Prof. D. D. Date||NAAC Coordinator and Dean Academic||Member|
|5||Prof. D. D. Date||H. O. D. (Mech)||Member|
|6||Prof. S.G.Shinde||H. O. D. (ETC)||Member|
|7||Prof. Ms. S. A. Gaikwad||H. O. D. (CSE)||Member|
|8||Prof. Mrs. U. K. Wadne||H. O. D. (BSH)||Member|
|9||Prof. N. R. Kodle||W/S Suptd||Member|
|10||Prof. U. A. Maske||Asso.Professor||Coordinator, IQAC|
|11||Prof. P.Paikrao||Asst. Professor||Asst. Coordinator, IQAC|
|12||Prof. A.B.Bhasme||Dean Examination||Member|
|13||Prof. Mrs. Y. A. Ajmera||Dean Student Welfare||Member|
|14||Prof. A. Z. Patel||Dean Infrastructure||Member|
|15||Prof. Mrs. S. S. Mete||Asst. Prof. GPT, Osmanabad||Member|
|16||Prof. Ravindra Lagdive||Asst. Prof. GPT, Osmanabad||Member|
|17||Mr.Rusikesh Kulkarni||HR, Manager Kirloskar Oil Engine, Solapur.||Member|
|18||Mr.Tanaji Gund||Alumni, Chief Engineer, Dr. B. A. Sugar Factory, Keshegaon, Osmanabad||Member|
|19||Miss. Pooja Surwase||B.E. (CSE)||Student Member|
- To develop an effective framework for conscious and consistent improvement in academics, teaching learning activities and infrastructure facilities in COE.
- To assure all the stakeholders (students, parents, alumni, industry) about the excellence in engineering education provided by COE.
- To ensure efficient and progressive performance enhancement of academics and administration tasks
- To ensure quality and relevance of the academic programs offered
- To adopt various technological tools and modern teaching learning methods to make the learning environment more effective and interactive
- To ensure credibility of evaluation process in line with national/ international standard or university standard
- To ensure adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support services and required supportive infrastructure
- To provide impartial access to all stake holders
- To provide affordability of academic programs for various sections of society
- To work toward establishing/improving research collaboration with national and international organizations.
Work as an institutional nodal agency to co-ordinate quality related activities including adoption and dissemination of best educational practices
- Setting and meeting up quality benchmark and target for the various academic training, placements and administrative activities of the institutions.
- Broadcasting and working on fulfillment of Mission, Vision of Institute and incorporating various quality features for UG/PG/PhD levels of education.
- To facilitate and create conductive learner centric environment for quality of education by encouraging faculties to acquire contemporary knowledge for quality teaching learning process.
- Setting up time table for seminars, workshop and expert talks on emerging engineering themes.
- Recording and maintaining complete documentation of the various programs/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Responsible for preparation for Annual Quality Assurance Report/activities leading to quality improvement.
- To focus on the institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate infusion of quality culture in the stakeholders.
- To integrate best practices in the institute.
- To provide sound basis for decision making to improve institutional functioning.
- To establish systematic method of documentation and communication
- To establish better communication and coordination among stakeholders.
- Make the institute to be more adaptive for quality enhancement.
- To synchronize industry and academic relationship