BASIC SCIENCE & HUMANITIES
About The Department
The Department of Basic Science and Humanities started from the inception of the college. Knowledge in basic science forms the base of Engineering. Department of Basic Science and Humanities aims to fulfill this function most efficiently. This Department is devoted to foster the fundamental principles and understanding of science to enhance the students basic knowledge of Engineering . Its objective is to provide value-based education to the budding scientists and engineers. The Department comprises of different subjects of study namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, values and and English. The students of this department are highly benefitted by the knowledge and experience of many doctorates of the department. Well-experienced and highly qualified faculty members of the department have made consistent and strenuous efforts to improve the students learning, research and development processes. Besides academics the Department is actively involved in the development of students personality, communication and soft skills to boost them in the modern and globally competitive environment. The department has state-of-the-art laboratories and advanced department library facilities.
* To provide students to imbibe best human and professional values.
* To encouraged students of all disciplines and subjects not only in their academic pursuit but also in
furthering their career prospects and giving impetus to their creative potentiality.
* To enlarge intellectual perspective and enhance entrepreneurship qualities.
* Develop technical and communicative skills to make the students industry ready.
* To inculcate ethical values and promote social responsibility through an innovative learning process in basic sciences and humanities.
*To provide students with soft skills and behavioral training programs in order to develop their overall personality and social consciousness.