About The Department
The department of civil engineering is established in the year 2013. The mission of Department is to promote the disciplines of Planning, Design, Construction, Operation, Maintenance and Research. It offers students technical knowledge with technique for better utilization of available resources and greater standardization of construction processes required by construction industry.
Civil engineers have one of the world’s greatest jobs.
They build the quality of life, with technical and creative skills. The civil engineers plans, design, constructs and operate the infrastructure required to modern civilization, ranging from highways and bridges to water treatment plants and energy efficient buildings. Civil engineers are problem solvers, meeting the challenges of pollution, overcrowded traffic, community planning and urban development.
We intend to develop students by giving training to make use of innovative design methods, techniques and practical implementation. Exposure to existing planning, design, construction and project management are main objectives of the course. Highly qualified and dedicated faculty are recruited and they are always on their toes to guide the students, form the backbone of the department.
- Well Equipped Laboratories
- Faculties with Industrial and Research experience
- Industrial Visits
- Expert Lectures by industry experts
- Technical/skill development workshops
- Revenue generation through testing and Consultancy.
- Active Student Association.
- Preparing students for higher Qualification through GATE, GRE, and NICMAR.
- Readiness for collaboration with Industries through MOU.
- Preparing more number of students for competitive examinations.
- Adjoin multi-disciplinary research and educational excellence.
- Motivate staff and students for pursuing higher education.
- To start an academy which will guide for competitive exams like MPSC.
- To improve the consultancy work.