Get in Touch
FIRST YEAR PHARMACY
- Admission in T.P.C.T.’s College of Engineering (Pharmacy Department) Osmanabad are based on merit in MHT CET. Refer http://mahacet.org/for details of CET
- All admissions are done as per the rules and regulations of Competent Authority, Directorate of Technical Education/State CET Cell, Government of Maharashtra through Centralized Admission Process. ( org)
- For Pharmacy First Year Degree course The Competent Authority, the Commissioner of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, shall be the authority for Centralized Admission Process.
- The Admissions for First Year Engineering Degree Courses will be done through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for following categories a. Maharashtra State Seats b. All India Seats c. Respective Minority Seats
- To become eligible, it is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to register by filling Online Application Form for following Engg. Admissions. a. All category CAP seats b. Institutional Quota seats Vacant seats after completion of CAP rounds
- The link for online application form is http://www.mahacet.org
|Sr. No.||Name of Program||Intake|
Eligibility Criteria for the admission is as per the rules and regulations of DTE.
For any queries related to Admission please contact : 9699404122
For details, one can reach on email@example.com