The Training and Placement Cell was set up in 1995 with a view to provide necessary impetus to launch our students into the real world where cut-throat competition is the order of the day. The Training and Placement Cell plays a vital role in finding suitable job opportunities for students and tying up with industries and professional organizations for fruitful and mutually beneficial linkages.
List of Companies visited for recruitment
Training and Placement Activities:
- The Cell works round the year effectively and efficiently to liaison with major organizations .
- Facilitate training, arranging for live projects and providing placement assistance to its students.
- It also ensures an active interaction with the industry by organizing guest lectures and seminars.
- Invites international trainers in behavioural skills to enhance the soft skills of the Students.
- Arranges for personality development sessions, career development programs.
- Interview technique program to facilitate students to perform better in the campus recruitment program.
- The Cell has organized various technical, non-technical Programs for the staff in order to develop the necessary skills, based on the suggestions from head of the Departments.
|SR.NO||NAME||DESIGNATION||EMAIL ID||CONTACT NUMBER|
|1||Prof.Ashok Jagtap||Training & Placement Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||8291218735|
|3||Prof. P.M.Pawar||Department Coordinatoremail@example.com||9767379421|
DATE : 11th February, 2019 DEPT. MECH
GUEST OF HONOUR : MR. A.G,Dadape, Plant Head, Yeshshri Press comps Pvt. Ltd., Aurangabad and students
OBJECTIVE: Industry Institute Interaction to minimize gap between Academia and Industry
Employability Skill Development Program
DATE : from 24.06.2019 to 30.06.2019 DEPT.: CSE,MECH,ETC,CIVIL,
GUEST OF HONOUR: Mr. Suraj Khandale,Angel Infotech,Aurangabad
OBJECTIVE: “To make ready engineers” and “Helps to qualify National Qualifier Test of TCS, Wipro, Infosys and other companies as well as GATE”
Skill Growth Activities for First Year by MyPERFECTICE.Com
DATE : from 18.11.2019 to 20.11.2019 DEPT.: CSE,MECH,ETC,CIVIL,Pharmacy
GUEST OF HONOUR: Mr. Deepak Kumar Choresia,Operational Manager,My perfectice
OBJECTIVE: Employability Skill Growth using Artificial Intelligence and Personalisation of Learning through Continuous Assessment.
Tata Affirmative Action Program (TAAP)
DATE : 9th February, 2019 DEPT.: CSE,MECH,ETC,CIVIL
GUEST OF HONOUR: Sandeep Neve,Tata Consulting Services(TCS)
OBJECTIVE: To achieve business and Communication Skills for Employability
Department of Mechanical Engineering of T.P.C.T’S College of Engineering, Osmanabad organized an Industrial Training for second year engineering students as per internship program of Dr. BATU, Lonere at M.I.D.C. Osmanabad during 26/12/2019 to 12/01/2020