- To provide quality education, research and consultancy for industrial and societal needs.
- To accommodate emerging technologies in the field of civil engineering.
- To transform the rural potential into technical excellence with the flame of courage, knowledge & technology
- To develop graduates to compete at the global level.
- To promote innovation of engineers to face the challenges of future and to contribute in the growth of country.
- To implement soft skills, leadership qualities and professional ethics among the graduates to handle projects independently.
- To establish centers of excellence in emerging areas of research.
- To encourage students to pursue higher education and take competitive exams and various career enhancing courses.
To produce smart engineers to support technological and social changes due to globalization through effective teaching and learning methods.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- A graduate shall demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the basic sciences, mathematics and engineering concepts by applying them to engineering problems..
- A graduate shall analyses, formulate and solve problems in the field of Civil Engineering with the effective use of necessary tools.
- Graduates will be motivated for continuous self-learning practice and pursue research in advanced areas of Civil Engineering in order to offer engineering services.
- To produce competent young and dynamic Civil Engineers who are ready to contribute effectively to the advancement of Civil Engineering and to pursue higher education.
- A graduate will be trained for playing role of competent Civil Engineer in multi-disciplinary projects.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Graduates will be able to plan, analyse, design and estimate for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure projects. They will be able to work on site for supervision of various construction activities.
- Graduates will be able to use different software related to Civil Engineering for developing skills required by the industry.
- To keep update with change in technological era.
- To build aligns with academic and R&D Organization.
- Retention of faculty after acquiring higher qualification.
- Improving quality of admitted student as they are admitted from rural place.
- Improvement in Placement statistics.
- students will be actively engaged in a professional carrier as a civil engineer or pursuing advanced study
- students will understand professional practice issues & demonstrate a commitment to professional licensure & continuing education
- Students, guided by the principles of sustainable development , will understand how civil engineering projects affect society & the environment
- To promote students awareness of the life long learning & to introduce them to professional ethics & codes of professional practice